Thursday 11 August 2011

Poorly Azureus dies.. but some better news

Unfortunately last night the poorly azureus took a major down turn and died during the night. We tried our best following some very good advice from some very knowledgeable people but we were unable to help him any further. He was kept in a quarantine during the whole experience so there was no risk to his tank mate who I have been keeping an eye on.
I would like to say thank you to everyone who took the time to answer any of my questions on all the forums and to the vets at Moor lane animal health centre who took the time to do a lot of research in order to gain a better understanding of frogs and their treatments.

I have 2 female Azureus arriving on Saturday as I was intending to make 2 pairs but now I am going to have a trio. The girls are slightly younger so they will be going into a grow out vivarium so they can catch up with the boy before he gets all amorous with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment