Friday 20 January 2012

Citronella tank

Well the day to move the baby Tinctorius Citronella I picked up earlier in the year is finally upon me and I've managed to knock up another low budget tank that will look great when its grown in. The Citronella are now a much more comfortable size for me and I'm now happy to move them into their permanent home. These stunning little frogs come from the Kasikasima mountains in Suriname, South America. I was lucky enough to pick up a good looking pair of frogs at a show last year. The babies were a little smaller than I would normally purchase but I couldn't let them get away and they have grown into a couple of gorgeous frogs.

Here's a couple of pictures of the new tank and I'll update tomorrow with some pictures of the frogs in their new home:


No comments:

Post a Comment