Wednesday 15 February 2012

A bit of a move about

Today I have moved the nine Tricolor's that I kept for myself in to the tank that houses my current group of three. The frogs I have are already adult's and I need to repopulate the tank and get some breeding going again after a couple of losses this year. The nine I have introduced are getting bigger by the day and are a comfortable size to move easily. With another ten frogs that are available to sell now and a few more that I will be keeping hold of a little longer they have done brilliantly considering I only picked up 24 tadpoles. Here are the nine I'm keeping getting their first look at their new home:



I realise there are only eight frogs in these pictures, one was so excited he exploded out of the box and into the tank.
If you are interested in these frogs they make a great starter species. I am selling the remaining frogs at £20 each and I'm willing to do a deal on multiple's contact me either through PM on the blog or through my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment