Sunday 10 July 2011

The new misting system

After much bother and a lot of tinkering I finally managed to get my second misting pump working again (I don't know why it ever stopped working and there appeared to be nothing wrong =). Well I've finaly got it all installed on Pharaoh's new vivarium and sorted out the plumbing for the sump. The misting system will draw from the sump and the water will be renewable as the drain leads back out into the sump.
Here's a quick video of the system in action



2 comments:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. impianti antizanzare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. nebulizzatore per sanificare

    ReplyDelete